Well. The inevitable happened and WordPress yanked me. They even followed me around to the new WordPress sites I created and manually systematically pulled those too. I'm obviously doing something right for them to put that much effort into me. I will obviously have to self host moving forward, but I'll use this in the meantime. Check back later, I'm trying to convert my old posts and upload them, but don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. They'll have to hunt me down and kill me.
Well that was probably the least surprising thing that has ever happened to me. Getting canned by WordPress.com. I just can't believe my Twitter account is still pumping along. I guess they must hate Trump THAT much that my few and far between "Trump summoning Apollyon" posts are anti-Trump enough to keep me around until at least the election. While I would usually go off about free speech and my rights and all that, I did have posts talking about smashing racist college girls in their face and throwing them into dumpsters AND constantly mocked and ridiculed gender inverted celebrities with a wide array of vulgarity and did not use the best language, so I guess I can see how they had had enough. But it likely wasn't any of those reasons why they ultimately decided to pull me. Whatever it was, I know that I was doing something right to have triggered the staff over at WordPress.com to literally follow me around after canning the first account, and track my new account...
Comments
Post a Comment